We are a professional fabric manufacturer - spinning, sizing, weaving integration factory. Air-Jet varieties can be delta standard four points system standard, can be exported directly. Our fabrics are suitable for medical products such as doctor's uniform, nurse's uniform, patient's uniform, home textile products such as bed sheets and comforters, as well as garments clothing, work uniform, pocket cloth and industrial cloth.
Can directly provide grey cloth can also process high quality bleaching, dyeing, printing and other finished products, high color fastness, indanthrene dyeing and resistance to chlorine bleaching.
Oekotex100, SGS, GRS, BCI, ISO9001 certificates can be supported and fabrics also can be customized according to customer requirements.
1.100% Cotton are imported from Australia, and the USA. The quality is very good.
2.The bedding sheet was weaved to satin, plain and twill style. Hand feel is thick, comfortable and breathable.
3.This type of bed sheet was weaved by air jets, this kind of technic has the advantages of flat clot cover of the face fabric, and easy to dyeing and printing.fabric width and parten could be customized.
4.We can support the Oekotex100, ISO9001,GRS,and other certificates.
5. we can support the free samples for your reference.
Q1: Are you a factory?
A1: Yes, our factory is in Zhao County, Shijiazhuang. Welcome to visit our factory.
Q2: Can we get free samples?
A2: Yes, samples within half a meter are free of charge. In addition, we can provide quality samples in A4 paper size. You only need to pay for the express delivery fee. The fee can be refunded if you place an order later. If you want the same as your sample, you can send the sample to us, we can analyze and make a beaker sample to you for free.
Q3: What is the minimum quantity?
A3: Usually 3,000 meters, but we can accept 1,000 meters.
Q4: What are the terms of payment?
A4: T/T or L/C, for new customers, we usually require 30% down payment, and the rest 70% will be paid on the copy of bill of lading: If you have other requirements, we can discuss further.
Q5: How long is the delivery time?
A5: 15-20 days for regular varieties, 30-45 days for special varieties.
Looking forward to hearing from you!